What is Cardio Tennis?
Cardio Tennis is a fun, new, group activity featuring drills to give players of all levels of ability an ultimate, high energy workout. If you want a great new way to get in shape and burn calories, you must try Cardio Tennis.
Benefits of Cardio Tennis
- Participants consistently elevate their heart rates into their aerobic training zone
- Participants can burn more calories than singles or doubles tennis
- Cardio Tennis is similar to interval training which is periods of high intensity followed by short periods of rest. Interval training is the best way to train for optimal health and fitness
- While participants are playing tennis, their focus is primarily on getting a great workout
- Improve your tennis skills
Get out of the gym and enjoy a healthy aerobic exercise, while improving your tennis game! This program includes a warm-up, cardio drills and point play, and a cool-down session. Each one-hour session will have a minimum of two participants and a maximum of 10. Please note that this is not a tennis lesson. Cardio tennis is a fun fitness program designed to provide players of all skill levels with a high-energy tennis workout.
- $12/members and $17/non-members
- Tuesdays 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Call Alex Washington at (803) 727-5394 to register for your spot at Cardio Tennis!