Pool Center 788-0807
To ensure the safety of the patrons and to conform to DHEC requirements, rules of the pool must be observed by the patrons. Lifeguards are responsible for the general conduct and behavior of everyone in the pool area. Failure to cooperate with the attendant will result in expulsion from the pool.
1. All swimmers must wear bona fide swimming attire. Cut–offs, dungarees and Bermuda shorts are not considered swimwear.
2. Diving from the side of the pool is prohibited, except during swim meets or swim instruction by approved instructors.
3. No playing in the bathrooms.
4. Pool staff only shall be allowed in the Guardroom.
5. Profanity or other improper behavior is not tolerated.
6. Bicycles are not allowed in pool area.
7. No horseplay allowed on the pool ladder- one person at a time.
8. No hanging or sitting on lifelines or on lane lines.
9. Pets are prohibited.
10. Running, yelling and noisy or hazardous activity will not be permitted in the pool area. Pushing, dunking and dangerous games
are not permitted.
11. Showers are required prior to entering the pool to remove all suntan oils and lotions.
12. Radios may only be used at a low volume or with earphones.
13. Small toys such as balls, water guns, rings, etc. May be permitted depending on the number of persons in the pool and manner in
which the toys are used.
14. The pool and pool area must be cleared of all persons during inclement weather upon the direction of the Pool Manager or any
15. All food & beverage items must be purchased from the Club. No personal coolers. No glass allowed in the Swim Center.
16. Flotation devices are allowed only with the express permission of the Lifeguard, who will make a determination based on the size,
manner of use, pool conditions, etc.
17. Smoking is allowed on the grass areas only. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly.
18. All persons using the pool area are urged to cooperate in keeping the area clean by properly disposing of towels, cans, cigarettes,
19. Private parties may be held in the pool area only with prior approval of the Pool Manager, Club Manager, and the appropriate
20. All injuries must be reported to the Lifeguard immediately.
21. No one may use the pool unless an authorized Lifeguard is on duty.
22. No one over the age of 5 is allowed in the baby pool.
23. The 10-minute break is for adults and children 5 or under accompanied by a parent.
24. Children wearing diapers must wear swim pants when entering either toddler or big pool.