At The Woodlands Country Club, our experienced and professional staff is committed to the success of your golf event. From the initial planning through the final wrap up, we are here to serve you and your organization’s needs.
By hosting your event with us, you and your guests will have access to one of the finest golf and banquet facilities in Northeast Columbia. Our location features an expansive Clubhouse, men’s and women’s locker room facilities, a fully stocked golf shop, excellent practice facilities and banquet rooms.
With over 35 years of experience we pride ourselves on offering “Southern Hospitality” to all our members and guests while also providing a highly manicured golf course, playable for all ages and abilities.
Our food and beverage staff can fully “cater” to your wishes. Whether it’s freshly packed box lunches or an elegant awards reception, our staff will ensure you get exactly what you want.
The Tournament and Outing packages at The Woodlands are designed to meet the specific requirements for each individual event. Our goal is to provide you and your guests with the ultimate golf experience – one that will always be remembered. When you combine the quality of our facility with our professional staff and our reasonable pricing, The Woodlands Country Club is THE location to make your golf event a complete success.
Tournament date availability is limited; please call to check for specific open dates for your event. All outside golf outings and tournaments must be approved by the General Manager. To learn more about your options with The Woodlands Country Club, contact Rohan Allwood, Head Golf Professional, and let us help you plan the perfect outing. You’ll be glad you did!
- February 3, 2019 10:00 amSuper Bowl Scramble
- February 14, 2019 10:00 amSr. Valentines Par 3
- March 10, 2019 12:00 pmSpring Par 3
- March 14, 2019 10:00 amSr. St. Patrick's Memorial
- March 16, 2019New Member Scramble
- April 6, 20191- Day Member - Member
Each package includes the following basic services:
- Event Registration and Setup
- On-Course Contest Setup (Including Hole Prizes and Specialty Contests, Beat the Pro, Putting Green Contests, etc).
- Professional Scoring
- On-Premise Food & Beverage Services
- Practice Range Setup
- Golf Cart Staging and Preparations
- Green Fees & Cart Fees
Meet Your Golf Team Members: